Yes, it's true- the call of the blog has captured my interest. Oh dang, now I have to think of clever things to say to keep you interested. It seems like I have fun things to talk about until I am actually faced with the prospect of entertaining others. I may have far fewer posts than I previously anticipated...
Well, here goes, I'll try and actually do something legitimate in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I get to be the first commenter. I tried to comment last night 8 minutes after you posted, but now I actually can. I love you! Welcome to blog world!
That's too bad that you caved!!! ... To be honest, if I had time, I would probably do it too. :)
Yay - the comments work now. I tried to comment before, but couldn't. I was sad. I cried a little. On the inside.
Post a Comment