Thursday, March 18, 2010

2010 so far

I'm sure there is a bit more to update on that just these few things, but these are what I have pictures of. :)

Hannah looking oh so lovely on her baptism. Congratulations!

Dad and Eva also looking very nice.

I made Valentine's cookies for my visiting teachies and had the greatest time decorating them. Yummy!

Mom got this gorgeous bouquet (or is it Bucket? ;) ) from a royal jerk that called into her work. The note that came with this said, "Heartfelt apology for acting like a jerk." We all thoroughly enjoyed this. Although the picture doesn't do the arrangement justice.

So that's all for now! Happy belated St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

Indy said...

Wow!! Those cookies amaze me! You decorated those! Fabulous!

Melissa said...

Oh yay! What a cute picture of my little Hannah-Bug on her special day! Sorry it took me so long to find it...

And those cookies look ALMOST too good to eat. But with the help of a cold glass of milk, I'm pretty sure I could handle it.