Monday, December 22, 2008

Part II

So I guess you can only put so many pictures on per post, and since I load them on in reverse order, I'll do this half first. Mind you, I skipped a lot of pics. Your welcome.

This guy was SO COOL!!!!

Mark and Fin touching some pretty butterflies in the Rainforest.


Anaconda anyone? I thought this was awesome! From where we were standing it looked like those big coils were about as big around as my leg. (and that's not small!)


They had an interactive thing to let you feel what electric eels feel like (or the water they are in). It was kinda weird. It was sorta like a dull vibration that grew in intensity. Like when your foot is waking up and tingles.
Albino gator!

We had so much fun! Great idea Mark and Ellie. We'll have to come back again to see the other half of the museum!


And this is the roof. I think the dome on the right (foreground) was the one over the rainforest.


She is irresistable! Sorry about the bright flash so early in the morning.



We were really sad to leave. :(


Here is the gingerbread house Hannah decorated. So fun!


Mom and Mel wrapping caramel. Was there rum in that? ;)


It's been snowing. This is as high as it got before it started to melt. It came up to the first step. Beware stepping off the patio. It's hard the find the edge until you trip off it.

Brr!

When you play alone, you must improvise.

We had chicken the other night. Dad knifed it.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Dad needs a release other than knifing chicken. :) I love the pics of Sylvie!!! Isn't she just so perfect?

Shirley said...

Cute pics. What Museum was that? Looks cool.
Shirley

Melissa said...

You don't have to play alone!!! I'll come play with you! :)

Tricia said...

What a fun trip! I love seeing pics of your folks. I miss them so much!