Monday, December 22, 2008

Part I

I had to split this post in two-weird. Anyway, mom and dad and I got to go to CA for Sylvie's baby blessing and loved it. We've missed Mark and Ellie, too, so it was great to see them again.Sleepy, but SO happy to be going on our trip!

Fin was showing us his awesome biking skills. I can't believe he can ride a bike! Yay!

Yummy!


"We're going to the museuuum...."
"Do I have to come back there?!"


There were birds and bugs and dinos....



OH MY!

These fish were gi-hugeant. Even the yellow one was big.

Very colorful chameleons.
Continued on "Part II"...

4 comments:

Mark R. Maher DDS said...

Awesome post Rob-Rob,
I like all the pictures. I had such a fun time with you all. It seemed so cold in SF, but after looking at your snow pictures, it must not have been so bad for you guys.
Merry Christmas,
Mark

Nancy said...

I miss Mark & Ellie & Fin & Sylvie! Looks like you're having fun in the snow. I'm not so into getting in the snow... I prefer to watch it from my window.

Ellie said...

I liked the pictures of the baby WAY more then the pix of the creatures.

Melissa said...

Thanks for all the pics! I'm having to snuggle Fin and Sylvie via blog pics until I get to go out for a visit. They really are so adorable!!! Must be the superior genetics over in that end of the gene pool! ;)