I recently enrolled in an online/long distance program to train to be a dental assistant. It's really interesting as is evidenced by the fact that I just spent the last five minutes watching myself chew an apple with a mirror.
I know I'm way late in reading and commenting on your blog, but here I go anyway. I hope your week is awesome and that the dental fun is going great! Love ya, Becky!
ps-my first comment was w/"you're week" instead of "your week". I'm such a silly-pants about spelling/grammar.
5 comments:
Next time make a video so we can join in on the facination. :) Oh wait... I can't stand the sound of people chewing... I'll turn the volume down.
I love what we are required to do all for the sake of "educational experiences". Happy chewing! :)
Hi Robin!
I know I'm way late in reading and commenting on your blog, but here I go anyway. I hope your week is awesome and that the dental fun is going great! Love ya, Becky!
ps-my first comment was w/"you're week" instead of "your week". I'm such a silly-pants about spelling/grammar.
I like your spelling/grammar (almost spelled that grammer- haha!). It makes me happy! :)
Post a Comment