Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hoppy Late Easter!

I know this is late, but we'll still celebrate a little longer. :) We were lucky enough to get a visit from the Easter Bunny, and he set up a great (if I say so myself) egg hunt in the basement. I've included our own little virtual egg hunt. See if you can find the eggs in each picture!

Let the hunting begin!

hmm... where can it be???

There are two in this pic.
Two more...

3, but two are impossible to see in this picture

Hannah came off victorious! Only a few hints needed. :)


Aaaaannddd here's Will. Most entertaining!


3 comments:

Shirley said...

i totally couldn't find all the eggs in your pictures.
love the video of will.
it was so great to see you this weekend!
shirley

Tricia said...

What a great blog. I was so glad to hear your mom's laughter on the video. It's been too long! I couldn't find most of the eggs, but I thought it was the most creative egg hunt I've seen...in the house and all. :)

Melissa said...

I should have looked at this earlier... NOW I know what happened to her jacket! ;)