Lazy me! I've certainly waited long enough to get these pics out. I'll just narrate:

Here's the happy grad!

With his happy family!

The Marriot Center takes FOREVER to fill up, but the sea of black (except now it's dark blue) finally arrived.

Pres. Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson were the main speakers. It was great!!!

I didn't mean to put this after the pic of Pres. Uchtdorf, it just came next- promise! This was the next day and Mark was getting a little "tired". I have to admit, that the ceremonies really are pretty boring. UNTIL........
CONGRATULATIONS WILL!!! You did it!

Here is the adorable and irresistable Heidi! Thanks for letting us all pass her around Shirley. :)

The Maher kids lined up in a row. I'm not sure what is happening to Wes in the bottom right.

"Yay! It's off to school I go!" (Note Griffin's little backpack)

Such handsome guys, after baby Eva's blessing.
We had lots of fun celebrating with all our family and the Hale's!
The next week was my birthday, and Mom and I went to the tulip festival. I tried to restrain mysef in taking pictures. It helped that my camera battery hit low at the start of the day. I also tried to spare y'all from the many photos. :)

It was really big! 55 acres I think.

LOTS of color and tulips in bloom.

One of my favs.

I love it! More please!

Charming brook. Don't mind the fact that it has charmingly murky water.

I know it is a photography sin to take a shot like this, but I wanted to show the columns they had at the top of a neat spiral hill thingy.

Cool gazeebo type structure in the "Fragrance Garden".

Sorry, I can't help it! It's apparently an addiction. Perhaps I should go to FLA ("Flower Lover's Anonymous").

This is the bottom half of a great big staircase with all these pools pouring into each other.

Entrance to the "Secret Garden".

I guess it's not so secret when all these other people are there! :)

This was really cool, but you have to have a bird's eye to see that it forms a butterfly. We are at the top right wing in this shot.

Anyone want a ride on the Merry-go-round?

World's biggest man-made waterfall. And behind us are all the people selling stuff where mom bought a giant clock. Really.

My pretty cake! Mom got creative when she ran out of the needed letters. :)
Thanks for a happy birthday!
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! And the video is great.
So glad I got to see you! Happy Birthday! ooo...pretty flowers!
shirley
Happy late birthday Robin. I think I even talked to you the next day and just asked for Mom. Sorry! I was doing so good for the year, too. Love you.
I love the family pics. What a great birthday event...going to the tuplip garden. Your pics are gorgeous. Don't stop taking them! :)
Post a Comment