Pretty happy garden with pretty happy pavers. Go dad!
Look! Real corn! I kept getting surprised that stuff was actually growing.
Also this summer, my old roommate Angie got married and I was a bridesmaid. Very fun!
I have to show off these shoes. This is pair number 3. Remind to make up my mind if I ever have bridesmaids...which I probably won't. But I really do like all the shoes I "had" to buy. oh darn.
Bridesmaids lined up as Angie was coming in.
Cute couple! PS- he was SUPER nervous before the wedding. It was still a couple hours later that he finally started relaxing during the reception.
It was all very beautiful and they had great dinner and dancing.
Also this summer, my old roommate Angie got married and I was a bridesmaid. Very fun!
So now I can report at the end of the summer how our garden looks. Most of it was done by the time we had a cold front, but the frost pretty much killed off the rest.
Actually there are still beans hanging onto the vines. They're no good anymore, but that thing just kept growing! I think we'll do a little better on portion control for next year's planting.
Oh my gosh! Digging up potatoes was like treasure hunting! It was so FUN! Out of 14 "plantings," with 2-3 seed spuds in each, we had 5 plants come up. I think we would have gotten more potatoes if the frost came later. Oh well, it was still a good haul.

3 comments:
oh how i've missed your updates!! thanks for all the pics! i love you tons! thanks for all the help on tuesday. you were great. next time maybe you'll change eva's diaper and burp her all by yourself!
Loved the pictures! So glad you are back.
ROBIN!!!....you looked absolutely stunning at the wedding! You need to wear your hair down more and embellish a bit like you did for the wedding.....the guys are sure to notice! You are such a pretty young woman......embrace it.
Love the updates! And yes - Dad did a super job on the garden boxes and pavers!
And are those two potatoes attached?! It looks a little person... Love it!!!
Post a Comment