I love toast. No really- it is perhaps the happiest food in the world. If you feel sick, eat toast. If you feel fine, eat toast. If you are hungry, eat more toast. Toast with butter (a decent spreading of it, too. Not mom and dad's definition of "necessary butter mass"). But is must be fresh or the more desirable qualities of toast (warmth and toastiness) begin to decline. I love toast. I better get a toaster for my wedding. In fact I would be fine with 12, unlike most people.
Toast rocks, and I know of no one who loves it more. Except maybe the owner of Toastmaster. I'll armwrestle him/her for the position.
Oooo- this reminds me that I'm starting to get a little low on bread... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You had better get one for your wedding? Is this an engagement anouncement? :-D
Robin, you are hilarious! I'm so glad you finally did your toast post. :) Now the next one should be entitled cute mooch. By the way, do you need to go to the store? We're taking you home tonight.
If I were getting engaged, I would not try and be sly about it in any way. The entire city of Provo will be alerted. :)
That would be nice to get some bread and maybe chips or something. Thanks Nance!
Going to eat some toast now.
You know what I like?
Banana nut muffins! I made some last night. Unfortunately we were out of butter or margarine, so I had to use "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray. Kinda takes the melted buttery goodness out of them.
But for ease of preparing, toast has the most to boast.
-From the-girl-who-is-not-good-at-checking-blogs-but-will-try-better-in-the-future
Banana chocolate chip muffins are quite delicious as well.
Post a Comment