Friday, July 11, 2008

Just checking in

Still alive.

Just lazy.

I promise I check other peoples' blogs, but I tend to ignore my own. If I had anything exciting to tell I would. Let's see... I bought some eye liner today (a good kind) but I don't know how to use it yet. (Although I have used some before to write messages to my roommate on my face.) That's about it for now! Eventually I'll get some pictures up that have been on my camera for a while now. Maybe I'll dedicate some more posts to my other "favorites". My favorite stores to be exact. There are three. oo oo! Maybe y'all could guess! Melissa and Nancy are not allowed to play. But seeing as they make up a significant portion of people who read my blog, this may be a short guessing game. :)

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Dang it! I was all ready to guess your favorites. I can think of 2 right off the top of my head, is the 3rd one like one of the first two?

Robin said...

nope

Shirley said...

umm...my favorites are DI, Walmart, and 99 cent store. But I'm a cheap-I mean frugal-Mormon mommy so I'm guessing your faves are different.

Anonymous said...

I would say Barnes & Noble / OfficeMax and Bath & Body Works.
Shana

Robin said...

Did you just talk to Melissa?! She was texting me to know the last two! ;) Yup- you're totally right. My heart skips a beat whenever we drive by Barnes and Noble. I'm not even kidding.

Ellie said...

If barnes and noble had toast, your head would explode.

Anonymous said...

LOL - I may have cheated just a bit. ;o) Ya I love Barns & Noble, it is my secound Mecca, next to Best Buy of cource. Now why Office Max?
Shana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin said...

It is quite possibly true that I could set up house at Barnes if they supplies toast with delicious Starbucks hot chocolate. mmmm....

I'm a freak about school/office supplies. And they are better than Staples. Their banker boxed are better. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, we get all our office supplies from OfficeMax. LOL - I love office supplies so much that once when I was off for two days the girls at work just put the shipped supply boxe on my desk and waited for me to get back so that I could open and distribute them. So I am right there with you, I love the office supplies.
Shana