Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures!

It's about time I post some pictures from the last few months! Enjoy!


Me and Becky are enjoying a drive through Auburn when I went to California.
So beautiful! We had fun taking a drive together.
Now, we have Cujo the beast dog chasing us out of Volcanoville (real place). (We drove as far as we could (note the dirt road). Her Toyota Corolla handled the dips rather well!)
Here you can see him urinating on the hillside as we tried to frantically back up. There was nowhere to turn around for awhile. So he just barked at us. A lot.
He's BIG. That is the hood of the car in the bottom of the picture. Thankfully, we came out unscathed. We also refrained from getting out of said car until we were far away. He sat at the end of the road and watched us leave. He is certainly doing what he was bred for. We decided his owners probably had more shotguns than teeth.


Our roommate Angie (in the patterned dress on the right) got her High School Diploma and we had a little party for her. She is now going to UVU!
(How many college students can YOU fit into a small living room?)
This was on accident, but I thought it looked kinda cool. Can you guess what it is?
Pretty Provo Temple!
Pretty boys at the pretty Provo Temple. (well, really just the guy on the left).
Mom and Dad's awesome plane!

I understand there are instruments in the panel now! And the canopy is done, too. Woohoo!

This is dad's high tech cantilever for the engine. Now THAT is a mechanical engineer at his finest! :)
Here he is again! Sometime you should ask him, "what sound does a baby cow make?" The face comes complimentary to the accompanying sound effect.
(Sorry for the sideways) We went to the Manti Pioneer Pageant. It was good, but we had more fun playing together. PS- Manti is turkey Mecca. They make really good BBQ turkey. It's like the turkeys were born in the sauce. mmmm...
We stayed at a relative's revamped school bus for the night.

Seriously. This is their guest room; the husband and wife live in there home about 10 feet over. By the way, that is the street. Try to dress quickly!
Pretty Mt. Timpanogas Temple! Me and my roommate went here while Provo is closed for July.

This is my lovely room of the last year.

Only a little busy. I call it organized clutter. But I'm getting anxious to move out, so most of my stuff is down now. Guess what I did with all that sticky tack?

If you guessed that I made an exact replica of a dice (die?) you'd be right!!! Well... almost exact.

There was a lot.

Well, thanks for enjoying my summer in one fell swoop with me!!! Hope yours has been equally spectacular thus far!!! :)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

You are hilarious... I love your Cujo comment. I think the picture mistake is a pic of someone's jeans.

I'm excited to have you come play tonight... BBQ!!!!!! No turkey, but I have chicken... will that do?

Mark R. Maher DDS said...

Nice post Robin!

I loved the pictures. I'm a little disappointed you didn't do a 12 sided die, though...

Robin said...

I'll attempt that next time I get in a massive cleaning mood and I have a bunch of stuff up on my walls. :)

Shirley said...

Holy cow that's alot of sticky tack. Love all the pics. Sounds like the plane is coming along well. Your dad is awesome. I agree with Nancy: that must be a pic of your jeans. Looks cool.

Katrina said...

That dog looked pretty scary! The Dice was cool, that is a TON!!!! of sticky tack stuff. :-D

Anonymous said...

I also thought it looked like you took a picture of your legs, while wearing jeans, and sitting down. I love the Die, very nice.
Shana

Melissa said...

I'm guessing that the pic is your jeans...

PS - It's time to blog again! :) I miss hearing your musings on life in general. Especially now that you're not so close... sniff, sniff! :(

Melissa said...

PS - I LOVED all the pics! You're fairly fabulous. :)