Sunday, July 20, 2008

Join the Conversation

Hello again! I thought I'd do a different sort of post today, mainly because of an article I read. I think the only people that read my blog are family or friends and all are LDS, so this may not be a big deal. In the July 2008 Ensign there is an article about using the "new media" of today to share the Gospel. We are encouraged to "join the conversation" that is ongoing about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and do what we can to share our testimonies and dispell any misconceptions. So I'm going to try and share what I know and have learned from study and discussions on my blog.

Maybe I'll talk about what I learned in church or whatever, but today I'll just say that I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are real and love us. I've especially come to learn this while I've been on my own and must rely on them for comfort, encouragement, and direction during transitions. Whether I get anwers to my prayers immediately or in due time I know that Heavenly Father is listening and cheering for us to succeed. I'm grateful for the relationship I am developing with Him and our Savior all the time and hope it continues to grow everyday. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I hope you all are having a splendid Sabbath and find opportunities to joing the conversation as we try to follow our Heavenly Father and Christ's footsteps. Thanks!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are awesome, Robin! The great thing about blogging is that it becomes so easy to share what you know and love with people everywhere. You have done a great job at that!